Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sci-Fi as a Genre to Promote or not to Promote?

In Pre-AP English 10 we read The Time Machine by H.G Wells. This novel is very...interesting. The adventures described in this novel were hard to follow. I enjoyed what i understood though. The adventures held my attention. The time traveler met some interesting people. Both the species described were descendants from humans. I liked the theme in the story. He was able to time travel but then he realizes that time traveling might not have been such a good idea. I like the Majority of science fiction media, however i don't like the cheesy movies like Alien vs. Predator. I promote science fiction as a genre because they have thrilling adventures and encounter new people, technology, and difficult situations!

No comments: