Friday, March 13, 2009

To Perfect My World.....

Is there a way to perfect my world? There are several ways but the majority lies under the category of Dictatorship. I am by no means going to be a dictator. The world we live in is not perfect by any means but is better than most. I personally do not think that I could perfect this world. In order to gain Utopia there must be Dystopia. Therefore my world could never be perfect. To achieve Utopia I must overcome the Dystopia, which then could cause more Dystopia. For example, in the book Anthem by Ayn Rand, Equality 7-2521 lived in a supposed to be Utopia. The World Council is basically a dictator who controlls everybody. They end up taking the will from people. The civilians have no will to live because they have taken their freedom and have nothing to look forward to. Eventually, when trying to overcome Dystopia, I would be taking the freedom away from the people and controlling what they can and cannot do, which is wrong! There is no way to perfect my world without it leading to dictatorship.

No comments: